Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Getting Ready: Walkathon - 2 days to go

In less than 48 hours, I will be joining others in the walkathon. I woke up this morning to check my gear. I am wondering whether I will have enough energy to want to swim afterwards or go for a dip. I have got to get some new tunes into my IPOD.

My dread for walking is slowly changing into excitement as I now have two friends and two cousins joining me on my walk. I am more excited about doing this with them. I am off to breakfast, can smell warm toast calling my name.

I have just been informed that the walkathon will not start at 5am but will commence at 7am instead. Not sure whether that's a good thing as I was looking forward to the coolness of the morning as opposed to blistering hot sun. Maybe this calls for freezing some coconut juice the night before. Hmmmmm.....

No comments: